View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 19:36   #5413
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Good news - you're always so positive - best of luck!

---------- Post added at 19:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

Mrs Osem & Osem Jnr are on their way home after 12 days seeing family and friends in E. Europe. Their flight's due in about 10pm and I can't wait to get to the airport, pick them up and get the safely back home. Should be home before midnight if all goes well.

Having said that, it's been great being alone with my 'special' lad - so much simpler with only 2 variables in the family equation. Although he's been hard work at times it's been really nice spending so much time with him and learning even more about what makes him tick. We've been out and about, shared a few BBQs in the back garden and I've enjoyed indulging him with some of his favourite meals. Jeez I can't believe how much that lad can eat but I've always thought a good appetite is a sign of good health and on that basis he's a fit as a butcher's dog and without an ounce of spare flesh!

---------- Post added at 19:22 ---------- Previous post was at 19:20 ----------

Moments to treasure eh Osem?
Tinky is online now   Reply With Quote