View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 16:36   #801
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Although I did have good news today (in the happy thoughts thread) - I also had a bit of an /incidednt/ while waiting for hospital transport home.

Let me set the scene.....

I'm sitting in the waiting room. Conversation is going on round me as you'd expect.

The two 'ladies' opposite however are loudly moaning about all and sundry from their 'slag' daughters to the 'slag' receptionist and staff who bore their brunt because they'd had the nerve to make them wait half an hour for their appointment. At this point all went quiet as they were jabbing at their phones...

Anyway as I'm waiting I made the mistake of getting a text message and an email on my phone.

Wow - you'd think I'd killed a kitten or something, the abuse I got was colourful to say the least.

What set them off? My phone reads out said messages as I can't see it.

Luckily for them my transport turned up at this point as I just didn't feel like trying to explain why my phone speaks.