View Single Post
Old 16-06-2012, 23:56   #5
Matth
Inactive

Services: BB:M, TV:XL, Phone:M, Loyalty
Matth has reached the bronze age
Matth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze age
Re: Can T-mobile or Orange network phone use virgin sim card?

I remember it always used to be that a VM Sim would work in a T-Mobile locked phone - I doubt that the network sharing extends that to Orange, as an Orange Phone sharing is still Orange locked, and the VM sim is still based on the T-Mobile network.

And Carphonewarehouse phones might be unlocked, to simplify stock keeping. Network excusives, though, are likely to be locked, and at one time, I think it was said that Orange insisted on locked, or maybe that was 3.

My last was my SE C902, as a VM PAYG upgrade - if I had a non-VM sim handy, I'd try it... it's certainly unbranded. On my old phone, it may have been the branding tweaks that were screwing up some Java apps - never could get Google maps to run on my Sagem MY411C.
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote