View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:28   #33
Telly_
Permanently Banned

Telly_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: BT to start selling 330Mbps infinity from June 11/2012????

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigj2k12 View Post
Ignition knows his stuff, hes worked for a few cable companies around the globe over loads of years, including VM as a high up network tech. So hes going to know a lot about networks and cable and VM

BenMcr works high up at VM so hes going to know things about the company others arent, but his network knowledge isnt great

Peter_ used to work for in the VM call centre so again, hes going to know alot about the workings and technical knowledge hes picked up from working there

Im not sure of Qas' employment history but his networking knowledge is one of the best I know on this forum, him, ignition and sephiroth are the top dogs where networking is concerned, so id take his posts more seriously if i were you
You're not me. There a few posts in "Qas's" posting history I'm am 100% sure he does not want me to bring up as they contain very very bad low level errors.

Like I said I am quite capable of deciding for myself who I consider to be an informed poster. I won't comment again on the subject but I will trust my own judgement.
Telly_ is offline   Reply With Quote