View Single Post
Old 13-05-2012, 23:46   #94
shaunthebrummie
Inactive

shaunthebrummie has ruffled too many feathersshaunthebrummie has ruffled too many feathersshaunthebrummie has ruffled too many feathersshaunthebrummie has ruffled too many feathersshaunthebrummie has ruffled too many feathersshaunthebrummie has ruffled too many feathers
Re: Would you like to see Celtic and Rangers in the English league?

Arhturgray5o@blu...well said.not only are celtic paranoid,they're hypocrites and liars.the green brigade,who sing the songs of love and admiration of the provos,is sanctioned and supported by the celtic board.they're always saying "its the minority",or "we'll root them out and ban them",what happens..nothing wait for it to die down and carry on as normal.but now rangers are in the ****,they can see themselves in the future,in the same position.and they want out.only problem for them is england doesn't want the ****.and if i was a rangers fan i would vote for independence just to put the final nail in the coffin of celtics asspirations of joining english football.celtic really have no idea how hated they are down here,and watching them in european football and failing at the first hurdle gives me no end of pleasure..why dont they give up football and take up the scottish national sport.....TOSSING....LMAO.....ENGLAND FOREVER BRITAIN NEVER....
shaunthebrummie is offline   Reply With Quote