View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:46   #92
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Would you like to see Celtic and Rangers in the English league?

Hugh, Being that my wife's family are hard Celtic fans who hate Rangers guts, and myself having been to a an Old Firm Derby, and can you can fill the hatred in the voices of rival supporters.

I have been a football fan all my life and have been to some hard matches over the years, l can honestly say that the old firm games are the hardest, and l will never go to another derby like it.

I remember when l went to the London Cup at Wembley and with Celtic playing Tottenham, and the sick singing against Londoners. And yet Celtic supporters, and the club won't do anything to stop any problems.

Do l want Celtic and Rangers in the English League - definitely NOT.

This problem between these two clubs has been going on for years, and it won't stop.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote