View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 20:58   #109
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: London Mayor election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
First and foremost look to yourself for bias, as with most tory supporters you dislike the thought of anyone saying anything about the policies put in place by the average tory government because they tend to have a detrimental impact on the ordinary people of this county, this is because in the main we have policies put in place that help their well heeled friends and not the average person.

How many cabinet members of this or any other tory government have actual first hand knowledge of the way real people actually live in this country, many getting by on very little due to cutbacks in services and benefits, we even have threads on these subjects on this forum.

I find it truly sad that you have to use the area that I live in to try and win your case, now that is sinking to new depths just to try and put an argument across but no more or less than to be expected from a tory.

The average tory supporter tend to believe everything is fine even while the country is in a state of collapse around them, the tale of Nero and Rome burning springs to mind.

I know that you or another supporter will be along to try and twist my meanings because you cannot believe that the tory party could ever act in such a way, but it is just history repeating itself as in the time of the tories and the whigs when the man in the street never had the right to vote due to their class.
All i need do is change Tory for Labour and i can fit that post to you

Its not the first time Labour spent all of this countries money and i am sure when the Tories have fixed the issues and Labour con there way back into power and get hold of the counties money again they will bring us to our knees pretty dam quickly

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote