View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 18:09   #5
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Suns poor taste headline regarding Roy Hodgson

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Like many others I was digusted when I saw the headline in the sun the other day mocking Roy Hodgson`s speech impediment. This rag seems to stoop lower and lower every day. Amazingly rather than apologise when they see all the anger they get Johnathan Ross to defend them saying we should `lighten` up! I hope there`s a massive boycot of the rag now. Hit them where it hurts,in their pockets. There are far better newspapers to buy like the Daily Mirror.
Everything about you post was fine till i saw that you think the mirror is good. The mirror only gets good sales because no one in liverpool buys the sun.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote