View Single Post
Old 28-04-2012, 17:22   #66
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I'm tempted to think you're hinting that VM don't care about public opinion - that's how the sentence reads semantically.

Of course the bad press you're referring to is the emotional press about job losses in Liverpool. That's different from the argument that's developed here.

VM internally know what public opinion is about offshore call centres in general; their Head of Customer Experience, Alex Brown, is a VM Forum member and sometimes comes in on something relatively unimportant but NEVER tackles this sort of question (I can see why he'd want to avoid getting embroiled).

But that just reinforces my opinion that VM don't give a hoot as to customer service and what we think about it.
Quite right and obvious for anyone who remained a subscriber for a reasonable period of time.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote