View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 19:58   #217
boragthung
Inactive

boragthung is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media revamps its bundles

My life discount I was assured at the time was for life even when I queried it and not some fixed term and is related to phone and my low usage of it (and my habits will never change).

How can you explain all the cost discrepencies I outline and if I am only going to get 20 Mb will the NTL 250 handle this? I am tempted as I say by going for faster BB as it seems I can go from 10 Mb -> 60 Mb for an extra £5. But that would mean a SH and all the problems that might bring.

Added to this I have already posted elsewhere about another problem. Last Friday I noticed a load of cables going straight from my outside box to my neighbour. Talking to them they had an install 3 weeks previous and was told the installers would return within a week to do it properly. Nothing happended. I had an engineer round on Monday because I have had problems with my box and he replaced isolators and splitters. He knocked my neighbours door and told them he would make a note for their install to be sorted out properly and removed from my box and they should hear back with no need for them to ring.

Speaking to my neighbour this morning he had not heard a thing so I told him he would have to ring and get it done. It remains to be seen what happens but I might have to ring retentions myself if there is no action and get it sorted out myself as I am not at all happy with the shambolic and cheek of this manner of install.
boragthung is offline   Reply With Quote