View Single Post
Old 25-04-2012, 15:40   #13
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media -- First Quarter 2012 Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Remember that's net additions, so I believe takes accounts of disconnections as well - so technically the actual new TV customers figure will be higher
And the dissatisfied customers ( So unlikely to be a sale) would be?
Leaving how many possibly left in the sales base?

Also do you have the historical figure of net additions pre TiVo ,which of cause would be pre switch off. Forcing people to do something . Therefore expect to see a higher take up post switch off . As I would expect area by area as it was shut down.

I am yet to be convinced that TiVo is the great redeemer. However is is a great peg to hang your product on. At the end of the day its profit that counts & that seems to be going in the right direction. The question is, is it organic growth or increased prices driven, for which all companies have a tipping point. Time will tell