Thread: Football Season 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 18:48   #4630
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Football Season 2011/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
After supporting Chelsea for the first leg not really thinking we could be sitting 3 points clear in 4th by the weekend I now have a totally different response and lets put it this way, Barca better do something in the second leg!

It's all going to come down to the City-Newcastle game I think and I'm hoping United win next week and City feel there's nothing to play for.
Yeah. That sounds about right. The tension won't be welcome if Chelsea are in the final. I imagine if Newcastle finished 4th and suddenly had their place taken away then it would annoy a lot of people.

I am concerned about Arsenal, we don't do well at Stoke so could well be fighting for that 4th spot as well.