View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 17:09   #154
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
You can go on the Ferry or Channel Tunnel, or hitchike a boat

---------- Post added at 11:13 ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 ----------

You still have to told me any prices for Coach, and you can take a few to go across Europe, you can also take your own food and even take a tent to sleep
Ferry price - £35 each way

Channel Tunnel - you need to buy a train ticket (cheapest return London - Brussels was about £100 return, but you still have to travel from Brussels to Barcelona/Majorca) or be a passenger in a car.

Hitchhike a boat - illegal

Coach London - Barcelona
Quote:
In fact the buses to Barcelona from London are extremely limited, with one National Express bus leaving Victoria Coach Station every Friday, with a transfer in Lyon; the entire journey is a bone crunching 29+ hours!

As an example I ran a search for one adult travelling from London Victoria to Barcelona leaving three weeks from today – 29 January 2009 – booking through the National Express website. The price – a whopping £85 for a single or £126 for an open dated return compares against £58 single on EasyJet or £159 returning on Sunday afternoon, the most expensive time to return after the weekend.
So, it's more expensive and takes much longer to travel by coach.

Your travel plans make as much sense as your political or economic ones - not based on reality, but unwilling to accept facts that show otherwise......
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote