View Single Post
Old 19-04-2012, 11:49   #161
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Anti-gay adverts pulled from bus campaign by Boris Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Any evidence for this?

Thought not.

Let me ask you a question that has been bugging me for the last day or so.

Why the hell can't you keep your nose out of other peoples' business?

---------- Post added at 11:24 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
And me (albeit a shortened version),i am not ashamed of my view points and see no reason why i should be worried about what society thinks of them .It's the same for gay people,they are not ashamed of being gay they may be just worried at some members of societies reaction or simply see no need to tell anyone as to them it's perfectly normal and private ,after all i don't go around telling everyone i'm heterosexual,going bald and got a slight middle aged spread .
I am not ashamed at my view points, but it is clear thry a lot of people disagree, I don't have a issue with Gays staying in the closet, except when they are Anti-Gay in public, they should though follow the example of Freddie Mercury, live you life and let people make up their minds
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote