View Single Post
Old 18-04-2012, 13:08   #122
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
Well go and fly on them then, and stop complaining about the budget airlines that most people have to use, because they have no other choice.

well forgive me for not realising. But I have never found any of your posts funny. I have found most very disturbing.

I don't believe that for a second Alan. I think they found your Twitter posts, and your Facebook site that appears to have been taken down.

This is going very off topic Alan.

The ANC were a terrorist group, who murdered people. The difference was that they were fighting against a vicious murdering apartheid system. Not just politics that they didn't agree with.
You don't have to fly budget airlines under law, so you do have a choice, but a lot pick the cheaper one

So you call people who stand up for the rights of the working people an "Extremist", remind me of 1950s-1980s South Africa, where they called anyone who challenged their unfair system as "Terrorists" and "Communists"

The ANC were not terrorists, there were a political organisation forced underground, they terrorist actions were done by "Spear of the Nation"and yes there we also dealing with policies that did not benefit all...

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Are you insane?
The cost for me driving to the south of France or taking the Eurostar and another two trains is far more expensive than me flying directly there.
You get much more mileage for your money flying.

I can assure you that if you boarded a BMI Baby flight from London to Paris you would have the same sort of flight experience as boarding a BA flight on the same trip.
I take the Eurostar to Paris by the way!

Im saying that if you want to travel cheap, go by coach, drive a car or even hitchhike, you get more Space on BA and anyway BA is buying BMI Baby
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote