View Single Post
Old 13-04-2012, 09:10   #20
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Anti-gay adverts pulled from bus campaign by Boris Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I think we are all a little confused on some Christians belief on the subject of homosexuality.On one hand we have we have some churches allowing gay partnerships and blessing them on the other we have churches coming up with ads basically offering to turn gays straight .You tell us Chris ,exactly what is the churches belief on homosexuality? because i'm damned if i know
It may surprise you to know that there is no one core belief on this. If you want to go by what is written in scripture then those who have gay sexual relationships are to be put to death.

Whereas some people still believe this (I suspect they'd be anti-gay regardless of religion), there are many millions who see it differently. Jesus said nothing against loving monogamous relationships and that's the view I prefer to take.

There is far too much 'them and us' is matters like this. It's almost like if you're not actively encouraging gay relationships then you're obviously against them and want gays to have no rights whatsoever.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is online now   Reply With Quote