View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 22:23   #82
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Which Sky Atlantic Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
Thanks for that MM, looks good. I'll add it to my Never Miss list.
I checked before and it hadn't been added yet so I've requested it is.

Sky Atlantic HD washes on German shores

Quote:
German pay-TV broadcaster Sky Deutschland will launch German HBO channel Sky Atlantic HD on 23 May 2012 at 21.00 CET. The channel, which will be available exclusively on Sky's platform, will show the new series and productions of the US broadcaster as first-run TV debuts in Germany and Austria.

The first highlight will be the second season of US series "Game of Thrones" which Sky Atlantic HD will screen from 24 May. The third season of "Boardwalk Empire" and other premiers will follow in the forthcoming months.

Sky Atlantic HD will also show HBO series like "The Sopranos", "Entourage", "The Wire", "True Blood", "Six Feet Under", "Band of Brothers" and the sixth season of "Supernatural" at launch, accompanied by feature films and documentaries.

All programmes will be transmitted both in the dubbed German and in the original English-language version. Sky Atlantic HD will only broadcast in high-definition (HD) and form part of Sky's movie package. Content from the channel will also be available on-demand and on mobile devices through the Sky Anytime and Sky Go services.
http://www.rapidtvnews.com/index.php...an-shores.html

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:58 ----------

HBO Renews ‘Game Of Thrones’ For Season 3

Quote:
Series creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss raised our expectations for the second season – and then surpassed them,” HBO president of programming Michael Lombardo said of the renewal in a press release. “We are thrilled by all the viewer and media support we’ve received for the series, and can’t wait to see what Dan and David have in store for next season.”
http://movienight.mtv.ca/2012/04/hbo...-for-season-3/
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote