View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 23:17   #25
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: How stupid is the water ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I could, but why should I as the paying customer have to ferret the information out from my water supplier when they as the supplier should be formally telling me that a restriction applies. Whilst I won't unduly waste water, in the absence of any formal communication from my water board, I will assume I am not restricted, and use the resource I am paying for in a normal manner.
Dont quote me if you got fish in pond your allowed to top it up bedford gov says the following

You can use a hosepipe to:
  • Clean graffiti off a public building
  • Top up a public swimming pool
  • Fill or top up a pond that has fish in it
  • Transport rain water from a water butt
  • Deal with dangerous or urgent health, safety or biosecurity issues

http://www.centralbedfordshire.gov.u...epipe-ban.aspx

---------- Post added at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 23:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
It is just how things have turned out. Why all the complaining? It won't last forever. When it does really rain again everyone will bitch about that instead.
FLOODS
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote