View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 17:42   #75
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media revamps its bundles

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l am sure there are many mistakes on another website but l don't suppose you would like to mention that.
I think if it was just a case of the odd mistake on the VM website, it would be OK. But couple that with the fact that different CS reps give you different prices for the same bundle, and sometimes don't know all the details of the services on offer in the various bundles or are not aware of the latest bundle offers and it tends to smack of incompetance.

I would never change my services without checking on a forum such as this for correct pricing and options for fear of CS not accurately knowing this information. I really shouldn't have to do that.
passingbat is offline   Reply With Quote