View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 10:52   #106
kop32
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q Silver, 2 x mini boxes,VM 150mb broadband and VM phone with anytime calls.
kop32 has reached the bronze age
kop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze age
Re: Tivo Hidden features that suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l think some people are becoming too obsessed with this dynamic EPG because as Carl says there is a simple option to extend recordings and if you think something is going to over-run then you can even extend the recording time during the programme and for the vast majority of people that is good enough.

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 ----------

Well everybody is entitled to a opinion but methinks you are way over the top with your everyday constant criticisms of the Tivo.
Den

It appears to me that even if your TiVo didn't work you would still say it was the best thing since sliced bread!,you know my feelings about Sky and what it stands for but I still believe they offer an overall better experience for my (and my family's) needs,we had TiVo and all four of us came to the same conclusion that it was no where near as slick as Sky HD (but I would love to say it was so I could tell Sky to shove their system where the sun don't shine!!),so,until that day arrives (and as Virgin Media's track record proves it may be some time away) I will continue to use Sky HD and its easy to use record functions,dynamic epg etc etc,sorry if this sounds negative but its all about opinions,and as I've used both systems I believe I can offer a balanced opinion mate!.
kop32 is offline   Reply With Quote