View Single Post
Old 19-03-2012, 08:38   #50
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Tivo Hidden features that suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
My point was that if you are comparing it to the Sky+HD box, then the Tivo is far more advanced. And will probably develop via updates over coming years in order to satisfy any critics.
i am not compering it to anything. A car that can be driven on water is advanced ( I still remember them ) BUT it does not make it great( unless you add the word flop of cause). Tivo is not great it does most of the things I would like on a PVR, some of which I have no use for & therefore to ME are pointless, & is missing again for me some basic ones..

TiVo - "created by nerds for nerds Joe public was an afterthought ( I did not think anyone would want that syndrome) "
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote