View Single Post
Old 18-03-2012, 01:16   #1
cornfloweruk
Inactive

cornfloweruk is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation VIRGIN MEDIA Trespassed on my property

Virgin Media trespassed on my property and installed a cable box and wire by attaching it to my wall to service the property next door. This was done without my consent and in my absence. I spent months trying to get them to remove it but they refused. So I am taking them to court on 28 Mar 2012.

I have seen similar complaints on the internet and would appreciate if you would post your stories so that I may print off as evidence as they are defending the whole claim.

I would also appreciate if there are any legal minds out there if you would email me to let me know my rights. I did seek legal advice and on that basis do not understand how they are able to defend the claim.

I think it may be revenge as I served them with an injunction and when they did not appear at court I reserved it on a director and Neil Berkett, the CEO. I understand that if they fail to comply they can be arrested.

Though I appreciate well wishers etc. I would appreciate if you would restrict posts to your similar experiences as I will print of the thread.

Thanks