View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 17:30   #80
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Unemployment is rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
oh lawdy lawdy Alan you've finally cracked

---------- Post added at 17:20 ---------- Previous post was at 17:14 ----------

He's doing that next Tuesday

I find it strange that someone who wants to increase the wealth of the lower paid plans to create or raise taxes .I also think it strange that someone who thinks that big businesses have too much money wants to create monopolies
I do not care how big or small the company is, just as long as they care more about making money

We need to raise taxes to fix the fianancial mess

The only crackpots on Cf are people who defend a failed social, poltical and economic system

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You don't know if you have grandchildren?

On a more serious note, what do you mean by 'fairly well off', please - capital assets, properties, salary levels, or what?
I don't have any grandchild yet, but I might have some soon, when I mean fairly well of, I mean, not too rich and not too poor unlike this guy