View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 17:22   #81
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
Of course they could if they wanted to. But they would have to charge more, and like BA they would lose customers. So it's a no brainer Alan

You aren't runnig BA, and you never will be.

As I said previously in this thread (read the posts), BA tried this and failed. Then Easyjet took over GB Airways from BA. Easyjet also bought out Go in 2002. So if anyone is going to take over anyone, then Easyjet would be more likely to take over BA, or at least part of it.
If I was running BA/Easyjet then I would keep Eastjet as a low cost airline, also the reason Go failed was that when it launched, the market was crowded with LCCs and Go was not big enough to compete, BA should have bought Easyjet then and they would need to now
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote