View Single Post
Old 13-03-2012, 17:40   #33
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: UK nuclear plans 'put energy in French hands'Government plans for nuclear power r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
I'm not being funny Alan, but you have just lost all my credibility in this debate by agreeing with me. Nobody will believe me now.

Please start arguing with me so that I can get my credibility back
I don't normally say this, but I agree with you, Nuclear power, while a eco-friendly source, is expensive, dangerous and you have to reposibvle for it for 1,000 years.

Hence why I do not see why why is worth the risk

The government could be the money to build more wind farms etc
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote