Thread: SD TV price rises
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 22:28   #912
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: TV price rises

Hugh, I have Sky as it gives me the full package, l joined VM to get the phone line and BB. I also get free ESPN for the football.

Now with the financial problems going on now, l have to get rid of one of them, I cannot afford both, Sky will not reduce the cost, and we have asked VM and they have said as established customers we cannot change the deal. This is what annoys us that other customers and new customers are getting better deals than us.

For example we are paying £25.00 for BB, and new customers are getting it for £11.99 and VM won't change it
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote