Thread: TiVo I love TiVo
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 16:44   #68
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.
Re: I love TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Don't listen to any of the above. Many many happy TiVo customers, myself included.

People need to stop comparing TiVo to V+ it's a totally different product and there for has slightly different set of standard features. It's not that TiVo is missing them or VM left them out, however VM are working together with TiVo to add new things to the software and so far already have made quite a few changes.
I am not comparing TiVo to V+ i like the TiVo box,but part of the fuction in my mind is for the box to make my life easier as a pay TV subscriber therefore any features that will do this are quite welcome.

After all when Sky develope a new box they to my knowledge do not leave off features that made their current boxes popular,and of course the key point is any added features do NOT have to be used by those that say there are no need for them to be there,i will promise not to twist their arm to make them do so.

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlwaring View Post
Of course, you make the same mistake but the other way round
Not at all Carl the reason TiVo is getting said features is because VM have listened to their customers! and i promise Carl you will not have to use the features you say are redundant i promise.