Thread: TiVo I love TiVo
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 13:02   #65
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: I love TiVo

Again no problem with the picture here.

The network issues are with & on the Tivo box ( what ever the cause that is the fact) Very few if any problems before it was introduced, on BB. No link I find that had to believe, seems to be a connection here. BB fine before Tivo came. BB & Tivo down at some point nearly every week.
As speed upgrades are months if not a year away here I guess that`s not the cause.
I see a pattern. OK no proof but its strange.
It can not deliver what the " poor, basic and outdated " V+ can how is that cutting edge !
My advise to any Non Tivo customers is
a) just wait
b) If you can reduce the cost, try it (£10 a month off my bill by having it means I live with it.)
Or
c) Get it but be prepared to be disappointed .You may not, but do not say that some people have not warned you.
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote