Thread: TiVo I love TiVo
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:46   #63
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age
Re: I love TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
Mind you i do use them on lots of other programmes too such as auto reminder for newsnight.
Live sports I get (though I would have thought that recording it will always be preferable as what happens if you're not there to see the reminder?) but setting one for "Newsnight"; seriously? Again, just record it then you don't have to be there at exactly 10:32pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Sorry carl l am in Richards camp on this and the sooner we get more button services and reminders the better in my mind.
Fine, but it's still a "mistake" on either side to assume that you are right and they are wrong
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote