View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 13:25   #86
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Re: Pensions - no wonder there are strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
If a majority of the worlds population agree (which is the case) then they have no choice
Reality check Alan: You can't even get anyone on this forum site to agree with you. So what chance do you think you have on getting the majority of the worlds population to agree with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
And on what basis do you think we are in a civilised society, I mean a lot of the worlds population is in poverty (a lot of people in the UK are the same), we have many wars, many dictatorships and in all the world, the rich rul at our exepene with dire conqunces!

Still call it a civilised society?
So you want to declare war on almost all of the countries in the world, in order to force them to agree with you???

I seems to think that a certain person called Adolf tried that one

---------- Post added at 13:25 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Im just wondering if Alan feels guilty being paid to be a 'senior manager' and spending so much of his time doing other things.
Yes Alan, answer the question....just how do you get away with it???

I would have thought that a senior manager for a company that employs 10,000 staff would be extremely busy during the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
and the answer to so many dictatorships around the world is to have one great big one?
And guess who that dictator would be??
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote