View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:07   #64
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Pensions - no wonder there are strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Apparently I just don't get it.

Well I'd be severely worried about my sanity if any of his 'arguments' made sense to me...

Anyway his reluctance to redistribute some of his wealth to the poor are duly noted and should be borne in mind each time we're subjected to one of his sermons....
I pay all my taxes and I have made it clear why I do not give to charity, becuase it does not make a diffence, becuase so much money is wasted on corruption etc

This is nothing more that a attempt by the defenders of a failed system to move the agurement away from the real issues!

The trouble with you lot is that you are lying to yourselfs!

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
No Alan, your plan is in cloud cukoo land, along with your airport.
The only people on cloud cukoo land are defenders of a failed economic, social and poltical system

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
They are not defending anything - they are challenging your nonsensical postings.
The only people with nonsensical postings are defenders of a failed system
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote