View Single Post
Old 28-02-2012, 21:23   #196
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will you buy The Sun on Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
I give up, mate. I really do. For something closer to the truth, see martyH's posts. As I originally said, staff piled in at a moment's notice to produce the first new paper. It was on a day they were supposed to be off, so plans were cancelled, arrangements trashed, and all those who could practically come in made themselves available. I'm not saying plans for the paper weren't made in advance - it's a reasonable assumption that they were. But when the starting gun was fired it came as a genuine surprise to most, if not all, and staff were required instantly to rally round, which they did. It really shouldn't be that hard to understand, Peter, but you're making extremely heavy weather of it. Anyway, no point falling out - life's too short!
OK I believe you because no newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch has ever told lies or hacked into voicemail belonging to a dead child giving the family false hope, so by virtue of those facts I also believe that the Sunday **** was put together at a moments notice purely on a whim and a wing and a prayer, also all that advertising space was never there because no one knew it existed.

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote