Thread: SD TV price rises
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2012, 14:05   #706
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: TV price rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereohaven View Post
Without doubt, although I believe this current "deal" expires on the 15th March which is why I hope i can give notice sooner rather than later but I haven't had my letter yet.

I should point out that the guy at Sky told me everyone who returns to Sky will get offered slightly different things depending on their personal situation. I've only been gone since October, still have the Sky+HD box sitting under the TV and the ADSL router sitting on the shelf, so I'm easy to switch back on as it were.

He said that anyone who left within the last 12 months is treated differently to a new customer and will get an even better deal because usually no installation of extra hardware is needed.

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Thank you.

As far as I'm concerned then their is no way they can stop me cancelling all services if they have allowed others to do so.
At least you will soon get Fiber optic Broadband, so you will not lose much in terms of Broadband!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote