View Single Post
Old 23-02-2012, 01:00   #56
SkyFTW
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+HD ,Sky Multiroom, Sky unlimited BB, Anytime+
SkyFTW can only hope to improve
Re: Gift to VM employees/agency workers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I knew you'd taken yours home. What you did with it afterwards is your own choice, but at least you had the good grace to accept the gift in the manner it was intended

I don't see any excuse for putting the books in the bin, that is wasteful and ill mannered.

Recycling is a little better, but it is more environmentally friendly to reuse than recycle.

When you do get a chance to read it, would you mind letting me know what you thought of it?

Cheers.
Your constant begging for a copy of Richard Bransons book coupled with your small minded ignorant discriminative views of Bi-sexuals/Homosexuals leave me aghast.

You are quite simply one of the most narrow minded under educated forum users I have ever come across in my time on the internet. Perhaps the Jeremy Kyle show is a place you will find others with similar opinions to yours?

---------- Post added at 01:00 ---------- Previous post was at 00:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Its happened to me many times over the years, l think it would be nice of a company that you have helped make a lot of money, gives you back some sort of gift.

A company that l worked for many years ago gave me £10.00 for Xmas, l went straight up to him when he was talking to directors of the main company, and said 'you are a scrooge stick your money up your backside' the main company we worked for gave us a box of wine and champagne.
WOW LOL.....

My Mrs got £3600 this year its usually closer to £7000 but hey, times are hard. I got the usual £500 + a westend show and meal for 2. I guess that's still worth £900 in total.