View Single Post
Old 21-02-2012, 13:40   #31
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Sunday Speed in Brighton 21.17

The problem with that is the "universal" advertising of "Up to" on the ADSL side would have to be severely skewed and I see no need for it to be - all providers there already offer fairly accurate estimates of what my line will sustain while the "Up to" tells me what technology it is using and what it's capable of.

If they changed things to work the way you're suggesting, we'd end up with ADSLMax, ADSL2 and ADSL2+ all being advertised as "Up to 8mb" even though the performance would be vastly different between them.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote