View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 13:26   #65
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Falkland Islands: Tensions Rising again ahead of Prince William visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Like most of your propositions - extremely unlikely to happen....
I never said that the whole of South America WILL invade the Falklands, but they do back Argentina claim!

---------- Post added at 13:23 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDutch View Post
The problem i see is that if Argentina would decide to invade which would be a hard 1 the British military hasn't got the capability to take it back again without massive assistance from either nato or just the us navy
We have a RAF base in the Falklands and we should put what remains of the British Armed forces (after Afganistan) to be based at the RAF base!

---------- Post added at 13:26 ---------- Previous post was at 13:23 ----------

There have been many claims over the Falklands Islands over the many hundreds of years but since the 1840s they have been under British Rule and as far as I know the people of the Falklands want to keep it that way"
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote