Thread: SD TV price rises
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 17:31   #166
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: TV price rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
As far as broadband is concerned, the proposed speed doubling means I'm going from my current 30mb to the cheaper 10mb product, safe in the knowledge that it'll be 20mb soon enough. There are ways to save money on your bill - most people have probably got some options that are more than they need. During the course of this discussion, for example, I've remembered that I'm still on phone XL, a product I meant to downgrade when I upgraded my mobile and got loads of extra minutes. That's about 6 or 7 quid a month saved on products I'm either not using or are surplus to what I really need, so I won't even notice that they're gone.
Good idea.. review what you need and use.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote