View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:39   #918
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

I have got an update on this story from yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
Bad news if this is to be believed about Premier sports. http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blo...31396846348971

" I sent a email to Virgin Media asking "" Someone high up at Virgin Media has confirmed to me that Premier Sports & Premier Sports Xtra will launch this week on Channel 549 & 550."

Go to view all 38 comments
http://www.facebook.com/premiersports.tv

Is this true ?

This was the reply

"
I'm surprised to hear that as we have not agreed terms for the channels. Virgin Media has actively engaged with Premier Sport over the past 12 months and advised them that we're able to make the channel available to our customers on a premium basis. This is the same way in which customers currently access the channel via Direct To Home services. Unfortunately Premier Sport has chosen to decline our proposal so we are unable to launch. If you have any feedback on this matter, I suggest you contact Premier Sport directly.

Peter Chapman Associate Director, Content Acquisition

"
I ask my insiders: Have Virgin pull out of talks with Premier Sports?

And I was told the following:

''VM are still trying to agree terms with Premier Sports, they haven't walked away.''
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info