View Single Post
Old 29-01-2012, 19:09   #757
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertakereddie View Post
I'm Looking Forward To Getting My New Tivo Box Installed This Week I Hope Virgin Media Bring More Channels To There Service. I Would Like To Know What Its Like as well Is It popular Than Sky+?.
Its very good piece of kit i have had mine now for about 3 weeks and the box does everything i thought it would after reading extensive reports on here,if you take sky sports red buttn is not on there yet,and it does not do reminders (coming i hope.)

But it has a longer EPG and so far the express series links i have set have not missed one recording, i found with mine the picture takes about a week to settle down and before it does picture quality does fluctuate,but once it has the picture quality is as good if not better then the V+ i have kept as a 2nd box.

The EPG also goes backwards after being populated so if you miss a programme it can set up a recording if its showing again ,i have used this feature once.

All in all i am well pleased so far with it got quite a few shows in my library and the box is not even half full.