View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 22:56   #172
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Mind The Pay Gap? Tube Drivers 'To Get £55k'

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
and that's what most of it is assets ,mostly in the form of shares from the franchisees buisness ........not that this has anything to do with tube driver strikes so i don't see why Alan thinks it's relavent
It's part of his telling me that everyone can join a union and my response that they can't because small business would go out of business if they had committed trade unions constantly striking..quoting my daughters specific case with SpecSavers because they don't have a monopoly on sales of glasses unlike the tube service has a large percentage of London transport.