View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 15:43   #33
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
My package is a few pound cheaper than the equivalent on VM , once the College Football has finished I may just cancel saving me a further 9.00 especially since ESPNA have no NHL.
yes muppetman its swings and roundabouts with providers depending on your package,a friend of mine who is well into his football took sky up on the offer of ESPN free for 3 months, after the offer ended he cancelled as he was just watching the odd football match so could not justify paying £9 a month.

But if you want a bit of premiership and american sport with the odd other thrown in £9 a month probably could be justified.

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l would be hopeful that news regarding a carriage agreement for this channel on Virgin Media will be forthcoming in the next few weeks MB as l think it would be unwise to leave it until the last moment.
Lets hope the F1 HD channel does launch on vm but it could well be a last minute thing as already pointed out,as sky will want to suck up as may subs as they can from their investment naturally,and any ads by VM would seriously detract from that.