View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 19:20   #122
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Mind The Pay Gap? Tube Drivers 'To Get £55k'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Says the person who blames the latest economic woes on a leader who hasn't been in power for almost 20 years.

I'm no expert but I think there were recessions before 1980.
I am not just blaming Lady Thatcher for this mess alone, but Blair, Brown and pretty much all our Governments since 1945, if fact most of our economic problems originate from the fact we have not adapted well since the end of the British Empire

---------- Post added at 19:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Nothing a change to the law to allow unattended trains won't fix.

No we really don't need to change union laws to favour workers and unions, the point of the laws is to provide appropriate protections and a fair platform for both not to favour anyone.
So what will happen if a train crashes or bombed, it clear the laws against unions and for business is bad for employees and good for the rich.

To put it this way, who is going to defend you when you wage or pension is cut, you are made redundant or are unfairly sacked? Any ideas!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote