View Single Post
Old 16-12-2011, 18:25   #75
Matth
Inactive

Services: BB:M, TV:XL, Phone:M, Loyalty
Matth has reached the bronze age
Matth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze age
Re: T-Mobile merger - the fallout begins

Now is my Sagem MY411C correctly set?

After repeatedly failing you get the yes to 789777 to work, (now it's a "technical problem" that it reports), I had a tinker....

I put it into manual network scan, and it showed Virgin (active), O2 (FORB), Orange (FORB), Vodaphone (FORB). So all other networks forbidden.
Crossed fingers, and then hit "activate" against Orange ... waiting for reply from network... Connected - and yes, it did work on Orange.

Put it back on auto, and it went onto Virgin, and then when I moved a few paces into a blackspot, it switched to Orange (with a R - roaming?). Does it need to get the proper switchover message to make it seamless?
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote