View Single Post
Old 29-11-2011, 12:57   #131
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Virgin Media Closing Albert Dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
So when you do it, it's "in good faith", when DF does it, he's giving 'erroneous information'.

Riiiiiiight.

Chris (as usual) summed it up better than I could. You are offending more people than you're helping so maybe it's time for you to withdraw from this thread and leave it for those directly affected by the Albert Dock closure.

Perhaps go off and have a chat with more of your 'contacts'.
I have no reason to believe that DF offered the information in anything but good faith too.

Your attempts at bullying me off the forum, both in public and in PM, are like water off a ducks back. As you will be aware, I am a disabled person and have encountered this many times before.

Once again, in the interests of the people affected by this closure and the forum as a whole, can we now please move on and keep on topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
What has the government got to do with anything as they are not involved.
I'm not sure. My contact at VM mentioned it in passing last Sunday, but doesn't know too much about it, but I do think I recall reading or seeing something about it.

I assume that they have become involved because they are concerned about the human and financial cost.

Have any Albert Dock staff heard anything about this?