View Single Post
Old 28-11-2011, 13:38   #150
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: SKY F1 HD Channel, Any Chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
In todays paper denphone and yes i take the Daily Mail ! on page 16 there is a whole page sky advert for their new F1 channel,says the channel will be free to "our" sky sports 1/2 customers.

And the HD version will be free to "our " HD customers with the emphasis very much on the "our".

I would not be at all surprisd from that ad if there is a charge with vm to acess this new channel,otherwise why would sky already be making great play that it will be free to their customers,although i hope i am wrong.

Like i said yesterday denphone for all followers of the sport channel 4 would have been a beter partner,but the BBC chose sky a decision i still find very hard to fathom.
Maybe Channel 4 simply didn't have the money or feel it worth the risk.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote