View Single Post
Old 26-11-2011, 15:30   #107
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Re: SKY F1 HD Channel, Any Chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I'm sure VM will go all out to try and get something like this the main worry is Sky stipulate it can only be added free to SS subscribers therefore making them the cheapest option in getting it as you'd have to pay 20.00+10.25 HD pack with Sky meaning it would cost 30.25 instead of 25.00 XL + 22.50 totalling 47.50.
even if Sky customers dont have SS but does have the HD pack they get it free so you dont have to be a SS customer just an Sky HD customer

---------- Post added at 15:30 ---------- Previous post was at 15:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
This might finally be SKY's answer to Virgins ESPN free on the XL package. A very smart move by SKY. Seeing the channel is really only going to be up and running for 6 months in the year, I wonder if SKY will introduce 6 month contracts for anyone joining SKY purely to get access to the F1 channel? Would certainly be a better option than the 18 month deals being offered by Virgin currently.
sorry to be a pain but it would be 9 months i dont see them doing a contract less than 12 months
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote