View Single Post
Old 25-11-2011, 14:49   #53
Kingofthedead4
Inactive

Services: XXL customer with movies and sport +HD And now TiVo.
Kingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of society
Re: SKY F1 HD Channel, Any Chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
it WILL NOT be on freeview according there twitter so the daily mail (or whatever site it was) got that bit wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
i think if they do that it its silly as not alot people will want the sports sub just to get F1. I dont see why they wont do what they have done for Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD and put it in the XL pack

i am already sub'ed to SS pack but my dad for example would like to watch it but doesnt have SS pack and doesnt want it
Virgin may be arguing that very point at the moment.
Kingofthedead4 is offline   Reply With Quote