View Single Post
Old 21-11-2011, 18:12   #319
Kingofthedead4
Inactive

Services: XXL customer with movies and sport +HD And now TiVo.
Kingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of society
Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Yes I agree with you that the BBC are the worst. I only said Sky are ONE of the worst offenders not THEE worst offender. I think trailers should be limited to between programs,not in the middle of them. And how many should also be limited too.
I hate what they do on Sci-fi and other channels where we get a advert for another programme at the top corner or across bottom of screen while we are watching a programme.
Kingofthedead4 is offline   Reply With Quote