View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 17:27   #4118
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
That's from the Moans and Pet Hates thread, but there is a conclusion to that story that is not a moan or hate, but does involve a pet.

When I took the westie to the Emergency Vet on Saturday, he said there could have been two things that caused her symptoms. He wouldn't be able to find out which without blood tests, which he would be unable to do before Monday (today).

So, he gave her a broad spectrum of antibiotics, and asked us to leave her in for a couple of nights.

Thankfully, the antibiotics worked, and she is currently upstairs, happy to be home, but unhappy that I left her is a strange place. Also unhappy that the first thing that I did when I got home was bath her (something which she doesn't like at the best of times, but she smelled awful).

But she's home now. The cost was nearer £500 than £400, but thankfully the vet did give her a broad spectrum antibiotics, had he waited until today to get the tests done, she would likely not have survived.
Glad she is back home with you now Stuart and hope that all is well
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote