View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 20:34   #148
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Eurozone will collapse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Oh it's fine, in Greece even the nationalised industries don't pay their taxes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/03/bu...s-pile-up.html

I'm not quite sure how redistributing wealth would resolve this issue, I'm also not sure how it would fix the issues highlighted below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...x-evasion.html
well they should collected the tax or chaised up those who owed that therefore is the fault of the government. No doubt they doing the same.

Its noticable that in this country to lesser degree allowing the same issues we allow 1bn unclaimed taxes go allow people to trough into tax havens.

Yes nationalising critical infrastructure firms would in my opinion give the country safety net. We shown enough companies cant run trains without bailouts which is disgraceful. We proven companies cut corners causing train crashes. We seen what the urtilities have done to cripple country with high bills.

Ok state own was rubbish but that was down to government at the time not operation properly.

Now if they was run better then they could make nice earner for the government net result tax burden lessens. There nothing fundemently wrong with state own business its how its run which can be. Governments ran them down used them too much a cash cow or ran them down that bad they became burden.

As for business are charity cause they are they there to provide jobs that in essense is the crux existence. They make money themselves as reward its when those profits impact jobs which what I hate. Sacking workers to provide shareholders bosses huge returns or wages is quite frankly wrong.

Its about time they provide higher minimum wage say £8 raise bar skilled workers too. Too many companies using the tax credit to justify only providing the lowest wage. Higher pay means more spending more money goes to buying goods will drive economy.

The tax credit should then be reduced burden on the firms to provide decent living not government top workers pay. I think tax credit relief should be only support companies who cant afford to provide decent wage ie small profit businesses. Businesses should pay up.

However the meantime Government has to sort out DEAR standard living sort out the banks, the expensive house market/land costs. Once sorting control it so it dont get out of hand again.

The south need to be sorted to be fair jobs should be spread arround country. Dont understand incestant need to get all jobs around london when other areas have good transport link, infrastructure workforce links to europe.

Its one craziest things that company who makes items them travels up motorway then boards a boat goes to europe. Surely if they export be near the port make items there less transport costs and cheaper to own factory up north too. Plus crazy thing job workforce cheaper. Problem is governments subsidised firms to setup in london and the area even though its costing more. The added bonus would be housing issue would be less lots empty properties up north. They would not keep running out water. simply to many live down south hint less traffic jams too.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote